Past 4.03 is free software for scientific data analysis, with functions for data manipulation, plotting, univariate and multivariate statistics, ecological analysis, time series and spatial analysis, morphometrics and stratigraphy. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. PAST is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is PAST safe to download?
We tested the file Past4.03.zip with 24 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does PAST work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus PAST may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) and Windows 7 (64-bit).What versions of PAST are available?
The current version of PAST is 4.03 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 4.02, 4.01, 4.0, 3.26 and 3.25. At the moment, only the latest version is available.What type of graphical file formats are supported?
PAST supports over 3 common image formats including Canon, PLY and RAW.
Alternatives to PAST available for download
- NetTrafficA network and Internet traffic monitoring tool.
- gnuplotIntuitive graph plotting application that uses statistics and numbers, Latex documents to create 2D and 3D graphs.
- PraatCreates an interesting phonetician analysis of voices and speech.
- GraphvizCreates graphs in several formats including SVG for the web.
- ScilabAn advanced scientific mathematics app that's sophisticated allowing simulation and supports algebra.
- AntConcLinguistic analysis of single or multiple text files, usage for data-driven analysis of text and keywords.
- ImageJImage processing software, that can modify and manipulate common photograph formats in a number of interesting ways with plugins and advanced controls.
- Advanced Trigonometry CalculatorA simple, yet feature-filled calculator from the command prompt.
- WiresharkThe world's most popular network protocol analyzer.